- New Students
- Gold Coast Residents
Yoga Class Types
- Home /
- Yoga Class Types
Yoga Gold Coast
Our Gold Coast Yoga studio is a welcoming atmosphere, with beautiful timber floors to enhance the natural balance you will achieve in our classes. We have a variety of classes and teachers to suit what ever level you are at and what time suits.
Great for those looking for an introduction to yoga. Even students of yoga over a number of years will step back to the basics if they feel they are not progressing.
DonnaRose brings to her Feldenkrais work a vast experience of training and working in various body-oriented and body work disciplines. She has lived, worked and studied in Australia, the USA, New Zealand and Europe.
1. The yin practice can help the body restore range of motion.
2. Yin yoga revitalizes the tissues of the body.
3. Yin offers a unique opportunity to cultivate gratitude for the body.
4. The yin practice forces us to slow down.
5. Yin yoga teaches self-compassion.
6. The long hold times of a yin practice offer the chance to sit with our emotions.
7. Yin yoga can help us become more resilient to stress.
8. Yin yoga can help us tap into the parasympathetic nervous system.
9. The stillness of a yin practice primes us for meditation.
10. Yin yoga cultivates balance.
An energising class style that focusses on combining movement and breath.
Nubia's years of passion and dedication for knowledge and understanding of anatomy, physiology, biomechanics of movement combined with the spiritual yoga path provide a unique healing environment.
A welcoming wellbeing centre - join us.
Phone: 0401 173 072